I’m not a morning person at all, so each morning the struggle is very real!
We all know that one person that hits snooze like 3 or 4 times, and I’m the epitome of that LoL! I have to get focused every morning if I want to show up to work looking semi-decent. I’m trying to get my life together but that morning wake up call is rough!
I found a nice article that shares 8 beauty hacks that allows us those extra few minutes in bed:
- Shower and style your hair at night
- Try beach waves instead of straightening your hair
- Use dry shampoo to freshen your hair for the day
- Wear an overnight face mask to shorten your skincare routine
- Smudge your eye shadow instead of using an eye liner pencil
- Use eyelash extensions so you don’t have to wear mascara
- Apply BB Cream instead of having to wear concealer and foundation
- Buy a combination blush and lip tint